Speech founder of Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, who had disappeared, was found. In 1983, Steve gave a speech at an event at the Aspen Design Conference, the theme of the future of the digital world. At the time he spoke, the room was only attended by a handful of people.
This speech had the attention of most digital fans when Walter Issacson, author of the biography of Steve Jobs, calling it a glance on an article published in Smithsonian Magazine.
In his speech, Steve predicted some things that turned out to be true decades later. When he launched his ideas, Apple has not made the Macintosh, which became the best selling personal computer until now.
At the time, Jobs was struggling just to make Lisa computer, which is believed to shake the industry, but it was not sold in the market. Lisa is a girl’s name Steve.
Here are some predictions that Steve asked:
– He predicted that computers would be developed and formed a miracle. When the iPad launched two years ago, Steve tablet dubbed it as a magic tablet. “Its magical,” he said.
– He predicted that many people will spend more time interacting with personal computers than cars. Now it looks so natural but not at the time he spoke.
– He likened the first introduction of a society with a technology similar to the first date.
– He threw his belief that personal computers would become a tool of communication. He stated this before forming a network of computers called the Internet.
– He states would in the formation of electronic mail, which will form the pattern of public communication. He believes tenteng computer that is connected to the radio signals can be used to send electronic mail. It just happened 20 years later through mobile computing.
– He cites an experiment conducted a number of MIT students, similar to Google Street View application.
– He discusses chaos protocol between devices. He predicted it would seelsai in five years for office networks. And 10-15 years for the network to the home.
– He reiterated Apple’s strategy is to enter as many computer technology into a device the size of a book so that it can be taken anywhere and can be learned in 20 minutes. Now it is known as a tablet.
– He said the device will connect to the database and a larger computer via radio signals. Currently the technology is called cloud computing and Wi-Fi.
– He initiated the sale of software electronically via a phone line so it is more popular in the community. Apple then develop Apple App Store, which then became the trend and followed a lot of companies like Google Play.
– He initiated the idea of selling such software to sell songs through the sample. Apple’s iTunes Store, and then set to revolutionize the way sales of digital songs.
– He also mentioned the voice recognition technology. He said this technology is complicated and it took at least ten years to develop a formula to distinguish the human voice with just a sound. This is because the context of the human voice has. Later, Apple unveiled Siri, a personal assistant in the iPhone mobile phone that can talk and communicate questions and answers.