Many fruits are rich in benefits for the skin. No need to rely on expensive cosmetics. Use some fruit choices for a brighter face.
Kiwi fruit is rich in minerals, vitamins C, E, Omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants. Because of the content, the kiwi fruit useful to fight the signs of premature aging and can help tighten the skin and pores.
Combine half the mashed kiwi fruit with one egg yolk and a tablespoon of olive oil. Stir until thick enough to form a mask. Apply on the face evenly. Let stand for 15 minutes then rinse with clean water.
Papain contained in papaya is often used as a skin lightening agent. Papain can help exfoliate dead skin, reduces blemishes on the skin, making the skin look brighter. Additionally Papaya is also rich in beta carotene, vitamin C, and alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) which can make the skin more supple.
Papaya can be used as a mask without any mixture. Grated papaya or put in blender. Mash up rough, not too smooth. Flatten grated papaya on your face and leave on for 15 minutes. Do it regularly once a week for maximum results.
You can also use a mixture of papaya and pineapple and honey. Papaya and pineapple puree to form a thick mask. Add one tablespoon of honey and mix well. Apply evenly to the face, leave on for 15 minutes then wash.
Avocado oil contains an easily absorbed by the skin so that it can serve as a natural moisturizer. In addition, avocado also contains vitamins A, K, C, iron, and antioxidants that can fight the signs of aging on the skin. Avocados have long been recognized as a natural way to moisturize dry skin.
To moisturize dry skin, mix half avocado with 1 teaspoon olive oil or honey. Stir well to form a thick mask for the face. Flatten avocado mask on your face and let sit for 10 minutes. Wash your face with warm water then rinse with cold water to close the pores.
Small lime proved to have great benefits. Rich in vitamin C and citric acid are beneficial for the skin. The content of the acid can help tighten the skin pores, remove impurities that clog the skin thus making the skin look brighter. Lemon mask can also help overcome stubborn acne.
Take an egg and separate the white part. Stir in egg whites and mix with lime juice bit by bit. Stir until the mixture forms a thick to mask. If it is too liquid, you can add a little flour to thicken. Flatten the mixture on the face mask and let stand for 20 minutes. When finished, wash with warm water.
1. Rinse your face with warm water or a bath with warm water before using a mask. Warm water handy to open the pores so that more perfect absorption.
2. Make sure the face is clean. Wash your face and wash off from the rest of the cream, cosmetics, or dirt before using the mask.
3. Always apply a mask to the neck. This is to ensure the color of your skin still in harmony with the neck and does not look much different.
4. Most important is relaxation, lying and reduce talk time using the mask for maximum results. Use two thin slices of cucumber to turn a blind eye so that the body is more relaxed.
5. If you wash your face with warm water, rinse with cold water last to close the pores again open.